Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime

Default Favorite Anime

This is a pretty simple topic. Just post what your favorite anime is and what you like about it or whatever...

My Favorite Anime shows:
    Dragonball Z (Probably one of the best anime shows ever created)
    Trigun (Great action and characters)
    Naruto (Currently addicted)
    Cowboy Bebop (A laid back anime)
    Lupin The Third (A classic anime that is still fun to watch)
    Samurai Champloo (A very hip Samurai show with an incredible soundtrack)
    Full Metal Alchemist (Great story)
    To Love-Ru (Its ecchi, but it's full of humor)

... I watched none of those >.< The only anime movie I watched is Tales of Eternia... Or maybe Crayon Shin Chan and Doraemon lol! ^^

Dragonball Z (Probably one of the best anime shows ever created) TOTALLY AGREE
    Trigun (need to watch it!)
    Naruto (Like it but doesn't like the cosplayers around it -_-)
    Cowboy Bebop (LOVE IT)
    Lupin The Third (need to watch it)
    Samurai Champloo (LOVE IT)
    Full Metal Alchemist (LOVE IT)

NANA my favourite one, not the anime but the manga is so good ^^ and also Hell Girl
    OMG I forgot Saint seya, who doesn't love to see all those Knights screaming "SEYAAAAAAAAAAA"
    Last edited by Gischie; 22-01-09 at 12:32 PM.

agree for Samurai Champloo and FMA. My favorites are :

Mushishi
    Lucky Star
    Blood +
    Samurai 7
    Lain
    Bakuretsu Tenshi
    Ergo Proxy
    Haibane Renmei
    Azumanga Daioh
    GTO
    Sayonara Zetsoubo Sensei
    Seirei no Moribito
    Noein
    School Rumble
    Baccano!

I stop here but I want to add a lot of other series !

I'm watching Gundam 00 at the moment, it's a good anime. Favourites are probably DBZ, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, and most of the Gundam series (haven't watched them all yet). There are probably others, but I can't remember them atm.

Hm, my favorite Animes are:

NANA
    Naruto
    One Piece
    Fruits Basket
    all Gibhli Movies

A Jolly, albeit Grey Country called England

Oh boy, where to begin? I'm going to write a very long list, so you're welcome to leave the topic...

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (A very funny satire anime about a teacher in despair)
    Macross Frontier (One of the few mecha anime series that I can actually torelate)
    Gintama (Funniest piece of TV animation that I watched, since The Simpsons)
    Natsume Yuujinchou (A really good shoujo anime that doesn't have a girl as the main character)
    Kuroshijitsu (XD Yay! British pride! Er, I mean...this is a bit like Shadow Hearts, but sets entirely in good ol'Britatin and stars an eye-patched kid, a butler who has a very demonic secret and a whole bunch of weird, but colourful characters that the poor 'perfect demonic' butler that has to put it with them)
    Nodame Cantabile (Funny anime about a musical perfectionist and a genius slacker; though I prefer the live-action drama personally, due the sheer insanity and actual great writing in each episode...)
    Macross Zero (Again, like Macross Frontier, but this time with a beautiful, but sad storyline)
    Azumanga Daioh (XD Funnier than Gintama and also with the best character I've ever enjoyed watching her)
    Minami-ke (XD Reminds me of a relationship between my two sisters)
    Kekkashi (Great shounen anime that doesn't require around 7-20+ episodes to get the storyline advance)
    Busou Renkin (Again, like Kekkashi, only that it had a better, but very nicely developed storyline that doesn't require really longwinded fights)

Other honourable mentions go to the live-action Death Note movie (haven't seen The Last Name yet), Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Voices of the Distant Star and a whole selection of the Ghibli movies. Phew...
    The answer to the secret of life? Try Googling 42.
    I shall not rest and stop bugging KOEI UK, until they WILL translate Saihai no Yukue.

Let see anime and manga like

Berserk- Love it just wish they'd continue the anime so it followed guts after he became the black swordsmen.
    Hellsing- Close 2nd manga is great the original anime was alright but the OVA is brilliant.
    Love Hina- I don't know why I like it but I do mainly the manga though not a fan of the animes series.
    Trigun- Interesting story and characters
    Full Metal Alchemist- Pulls off a decent story with humorous elements very well.
    Bleach- Fight scenes love the fight scenes.

My anime favourite is... Love Hina!
    I always liked the writings of the author, Ken Akamatsu.
    Even if the manga is more complete, it is a pity that it is not been there in succession.

I also begin Negima?! by the same author also.

I'm not a fan of Anime and I never really watch it. I watched Pokemon and Dragonball Z when I was growing up and I watched all of Love Hina a couple of years ago. I liked that series. I've also seen Naruto, but I lost interest in Naruto: Shippuden. I've seen a lot of Anime movies too. My brothers are into anime, you see. They are mainly into Dragonball and Gundam. It really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Thread Information