Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ma Chao the most popular character?

Default Ma Chao the most popular character?

I played DWSF with more than 20 people at London Expo (well I have 20 friends that I added there) and 11 of them are Ma Chao players. Is he the most powerful character in the game or something or do people just like the big sword and are rebelling against Zhao Yun!?

Indeed when you have a Ferrari like Ma Chao, you don't want to get that

as car with his generic spear weapon
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Perhpas people just like the new Ma Chao moveset, with the big sword, and also the fact the everyone just wants to move from Zhao Yun to someone else could have something to do with it

HAHAHAHA I can feel on you GLP the essence of the anti Zhao Yun's topic, I agree with what you said.
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Ma chao's fury is one of best looking in the game and zhao yun has had his time.

Ma chao is definately a beast, he has been my second favorite character since DW3. so, i'm not that surprised he is so popular haha. but, i with out a doubt disagree with anyone who says the the great sword is a better weapon for Ma chao, its definately not and Koei needs to change his weapon back to a spear in DW7.

Last edited by CuckooBanana; 16-08-09 at 07:08 PM.

i think it might be ma chao musou mode is more exciting beat up cao cao army and liu bei and just throughout he kicks butt:-)

i agree with god-like phoenix i like...well, love Ma Chaos new moveset its better then his spear and the sword matches his fury form

Well it is the fact I like the new weapon to be honest. I was really annoyed in DW6 when they gave Guan Ping ANOTHER pole-axe/spear weapon. In DW 5 Guan Ping was my favourite character with his Great sword, and if he was the same in DW:SF then I would use Guan Ping.

Out of the new breed, my favourites are Ma Chao and Liu Bei, swords FTW. the only good thing is the fact that Sub-weapons can be anything so you could in theory use a Great Sword wielding Pang Tong HA HA!

I love Dong Zhuo with the Blade Bow or Sim Yi's claws. The Movesets for those look so funny on him ^^

Thread Information